Osprey Savu 5 Hip Pack
The perfect pack for the mountain biking minimalist, the Savu 5 lumbar pack is ideal for quick laps on local singletrack or gravel trails. Two rigid pockets make it easy to pull and replace water bottles as you pedal, while an angled hipbelt and compression straps keep the pack close to your body and provide max stability over every trail. (No creep-around here.) Not a two-water bottle kind of ride? No problem. Each water bottle sleeve can tuck away when not needed to provide a streamlined pack. Any way you customize it, the main compartment and side hipbelt pockets fit vital flat-fixing tools, a tube, snacks, and more.
- AirScape backpanel with contouring lumbar wrapprovides maximum stability
- Dual snap-in-place or tuck-away water bottle sleeves
- Easily accessible split zippered side compartments with internal tool organization
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment with reflective graphic
- Easily accessible sunglasses/phone pocket