With the first Rail, the team at Revel introduced a true, modern mountain bike. Originally created with two goals in mind; maximum thrills and climbing hills! It is a perfected mountain machine with just the right angles. Building on the popular “long, low, and slack” geometry, the Rail puts your body in a position to shred through anything on trails ahead.
Now with the new Revel Rail 29, the Revel team has kept all we love about the original Rail, but made it for our favorite 29s!
The Revel Rail 29 features the same long wheelbase to balance stability and give you serious cornering prowess. And the BB height balances the ability to rail a corner and limit pedal strikes. Its tuned carbon layup makes railing through berms pure joy.
Revel designs every rail with the Canfield Balance Formula at the heart. Their CBF is geared towards maximizing your “sweet spot” while pedaling and keeps the suspension super-engaging in descents and when braking. Check out the details of all the tech that goes into the Revel Rail 29 here.
- Everything you loved about the Rail, now with bigger wheels!
- 155mm travel
- Revel’s first bike with ISCG-05 tabs
- Universal derailleur hanger (UDH)
- Completely redesigned linkage! 1, 6mm wrench is all that is needed for pivot maintenance and you can disassemble the entire linkage without ever having to take your cranks off.
- Bigger bearings at all pivots give you increased durability, better seals, and only one row of bearings.
- Extra seat post insertion for longer droppers on all sizes
- Run any coil shock (thanks to a smaller yoke at the lower shock mount)