The Tellis post is SDG's first foray into the dropper post segment. They took plenty of time testing and developing it to ensure it delivered the same quality and value that SDG customers are accustomed to. The Tellis has demonstrated total durability in the three years since it was originally launched, thanks to Trelleborg seals and Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, and Stainless steel cables. The 1x remote lever has the lightest touch in the industry, requiring minimal force to actuate due to premium German IGUS bushings which minimize the post’s stiction. The fully sealed cartridge system has been tested down to -20c and through the wettest and muddiest conditions, providing you the long-term confidence you deserve. The Tellis utilizes an intelligent keyway system that keeps head play to a minimum out of the box and down the road. Look no further, the Tellis dropper post includes everything you need to ride – the left-handed 1x remote lever, housing, cable, and hardware are included in the packaging, so you can take this outstanding value post out of the box, quickly mount and head right to the trails.
- Internal Routed, Infinitely Adjustable Design
- 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, and 170mm Travel Options.
- Simplistic - Fully Sealed Alloy Cage / Stainless Tip Cartridge System
- Durable 3D Forged Head - With 7075-T6 Forged Clamp
- Featherlight Thumb Actuation - Industry Leading
- Intelligent Keyway System - Ensures Minimal Play
- Easiest Installation - Cable Head Attaches At Base
- Cold Weather Approved - Tested Down To -20C.
- 1x Lever included - With Premium Jagwire Lex Slick Housing, Stainless Cable and Hardware