Deity's Highside handlebar is now available in a 35mm diameter! The DJ/ Slopestyle ready Highside 35mm handlebar is the perfect reflection of what listening to Deity's athletes can create and boasts available rises of 50mm and an industry leading rise of 80mm! This design allows for a stiff, responsive feel that sets the stage to bring your style to life or life to style! But it does not stop there...with riders needing higher rises to satiate the need for added comfort, the Highside has become the go-to handlebar for riders looking to sit more upright, alleviate back pain, or simply set themselves into a more comfortable riding position. Add miles to your ride and keep that body feeling fresh for the next day!
- The DJ/ Slopestyle premier handlebar designed for progression
- 800mm wide
- Featuring Deity's Exclusive Gradient Butting technology
- 35mm center bore
- Full bead blast finish for increased durability and fatigue resistance
- 9-degree bend / backsweep and 5-degree upsweep for ultimate comfort
- Available in black ano finish with graphic options in bronze, stealth, white, red, turquoise, blue, and orange
- Covered by Deity's Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Available in both 50mm (365g) and 80mm (375g)
This company was recommended to me and after personally experiencing their customer service, I totally agree! They delivered my item fast; and I contacted support via email, they responded right away and resolved my question. I wish other companies would follow their lead. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.
Outstanding product, exceeded my expectations. Put the handlebars at the perfect reach.
I used to use a stem extender, but that reduces your reach. Then I was at a local spot and some kid pointed out this thing called "riser bars" which I had never heard of. They're great! And if you tip them a bit forward, you can actually INCREASE your REACH, the equivalent of adding height and a tad longer stem. Man, definitely try!
These riser bars helped me sit up a bit more on my Rail taken a bit of the weight off the bars. My hands stopped going numb on long rides 🤘
Harsh Riding Bar