The new 10-52t, XG-1295 cassette gives riders more than ever before, with an unprecedented 520-percent range. For a little extra to avoid the hike-a-bike, a little more in the “spin to win” game, the XG-1295 cassette also allows stronger riders to increase their chainring size if they want. Also available in the 10-50t configuration!
- Speed: 12 speed
- Gearing: 10-50t, 10-52t
- Technology (Cassette): XG
- Cog Sizes 10-50t: 10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,50
- Cog Sizes 10-52t: 10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,52
- Weight (10-52t): 350 grams
- Model #:
- Black/Grey 10-50t: CS-XG-1295-A1
- Black/Grey: 10-52t: CS-XG-1295-B1
- Black 10-50t: CS-XG-1295-A3
- Chain: All SRAM Eagle 12-speed chains
- Freehub: XD Driver
- Rear derailleur (10-50t): All SRAM Eagle rear derailleurs
- Rear derailleur (10-52t): All SRAM Eagle 52t rear derailleurs
Awesome cassette, works flawlessly . I have the same 10-52t in copper on another bike. I got the X01 instead of the XX1 for my new build to keep things low key, black and silver, without gaining any weight over the XX1 cassette. Shipping from Thunder Mountain was quick.
This cassette is SRAM X01’s latest offering in an all black colorway. Released in September 2022, it’s ultra light and has the X-Dome one piece machining construction giving it very consistent, smooth shifting all day, everyday.
Good website good selection dependable order process quality product
TMB was extremely fast in getting my cassette to me, the last missing part of my new wireless X01 AXS Eagle drivetrain. I am LOVING the new setup. Shifting is flawless and precise with very minimal effort with trigger/paddle finger compared to wired shifting. Click.clicl.click. same pressure every time and perfect shifting. Thanks Y'all!
X01 Eagle XG-1295 Cassette