The Wolf Tooth ReMote is an upgrade for cable-actuated dropper seatposts. ReMote's hassle-free installation and smooth ball-bearing action make getting low easier.
- UpFront cable fixing: The dropper cable is attached at the lever, making setup and adjustment quick and easy. Simply secure cable at the seatpost using a stock barrel or cable clamp and route to bar for a significant reduction in installation time and frustration.
- Large-diameter ball-bearing pivot: An industry first, the ReMote uses a massive 21mm sealed cartridge bearing for smooth operation and unparalleled modulation.
- Cable-kind clamp: A precision-machined cable path and custom clamping screw with captive washer won’t damage cables like more common set screws. As an added bonus, cables can be cut to length and crimped prior to securing.
- Low-profile lever: The ReMote lever sits close to the bar, minimizing the distance the thumb must be removed from the grip while reducing the likelihood of knee contact in technical terrain and adds a bit of extra length to overcome stiff dropper internals.
- Integrated cable adjustment: The ReMote solidly-mounted barrel adjuster makes on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy while eliminating the rattles caused by common inline cable adjusters.
- Breakaway axle pivot: Crashes are bad, but expensive crashes are worse. That’s why the ReMote features an engineered failure point, allowing the lever to break away from its base in the event of a crash.
- High-traction lever: A machined surface ensures that control is not lost, even in the worst of conditions.
- Broad compatibility: The ReMote has been tested and is recommended for use with many cable-actuated dropper posts. See the compatibility section below for details.
- Made in the USA: Wherever the capabilities exist, Wolf Tooth is committed to domestic manufacturing. From lever to packaging, 65% or more of each ReMote is made in the USA.
Remote Dropper lever is sweet. Smooth easy lever control and more durable than what my dropper post came with. The thing for me is: I live in Alaska. There are bike shops here but often parts such as this are not available and special orders have to get bulked through taking forever! Thunder Mountain Bikes has been my recent go to over the past year for parts that I haven't been able to find locally or even on the world wide web for the price and quality AND with free shipping is practically unheard of. Very pleased every time.
I already had a Wolf Tooth remote for my hardtail and, after using the Wolf Tooth, all other remotes pale in comparison so I needed to upgrade my full squish’s lever. This lever is super easy to install and adjust, and the action is superb.
Good Part Lame Customer Service
Very nice action
Had what I needed, checkout was easy and delivery was quick. Thanks