Step up to premium performance of your drivetrain with this upgraded kit that includes all parts needed for incredibly smooth performance. Kit includes lubed housing, stainless steel ultra-low-friction cables, low-friction lined ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps for front and rear shifting.
- This premium kit is for the performance rider looking for the smoothest shifting
- Ultra-low-friction cables are both 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting
- Black compressionless housing includes low-friction Pro lube and is 3200mm long
- Kit includes low-friction Pro shift ferrules, frame protectors, and end caps
- Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
- Cable length: 2300mm
- Housing length: 3200mm
- Cable diameter: 1.1mm
- Cable/Housing type: Shifter
- Cable head type: Universal
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Includes cable and housing for both front and rear shifters/derailleurs
Bontrager Pro Shift Cable & Housing Set is compatible with the following:
- Shimano and SRAM drivetrains
Please reach out to us with any questions you may have on anything we sell. We want to make sure you get the right part the first time. Our lifelong riders at Thunder Mountain Bikes are knowledgeable and would love to talk to you!
We currently offer both economy and expedited shipping options though FedEX and USPS.
Orders totaling over $49 are eligible to ship for free via an economy ground option of our choice.
If you're in need of something super-quick, please contact us directly. We may be able to overnight your order with an additional fee and depending on your location.
Should there be an issue with the item you bought, or you no longer need your purchase, we will be happy to set up a return.
All returns must be requested within sixty (60) days of the fulfillment date (i.e. the date we printed the shipping label and boxed up your order.) All returned items must be received in new and unused condition, with the original tags and labels attached, and in the original packaging. We cannot accept returns on any items that have been installed or show wear of any kind.
To request a return, please visit: returns.thundermountainbikes.com and follow the steps to return eligible items from your order.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For all Special Order items, there is a 25% restocking fee. Special Order items are those that we do not currently stock.
For defective, damaged, or if we sent you the wrong products, please contact us using the phone number or email below.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: