Crank Brothers Candy 2 Pedals
The most versatile Crank Brothers pedal - the candy excels at it all.
- Durable alloy body
- Stamped steel wings
- Snap-on traction pad technology to customize and optimize the shoe/pedal interface (available separately)
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Cleats: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Endcap: Slotted
- Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Max rider weight: No restriction
- Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Q-factor: 52mm
- Release angle: 15° / 20°
- Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 Chromoly steel
- Spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 355g per pair
- Wing material: Stamped steel
Please reach out to us with any questions you may have on anything we sell. We want to make sure you get the right part the first time. Our lifelong riders at Thunder Mountain Bikes are knowledgeable and would love to talk to you!
We currently offer both economy and expedited shipping options though FedEX and USPS.
Orders totaling over $49 are eligible to ship for free via an economy ground option of our choice.
If you're in need of something super-quick, please contact us directly. We may be able to overnight your order with an additional fee and depending on your location.
Should there be an issue with the item you bought, or you no longer need your purchase, we will be happy to set up a return.
All returns must be requested within sixty (60) days of the fulfillment date (i.e. the date we printed the shipping label and boxed up your order.) All returned items must be received in new and unused condition, with the original tags and labels attached, and in the original packaging. We cannot accept returns on any items that have been installed or show wear of any kind.
To request a return, please visit: returns.thundermountainbikes.com and follow the steps to return eligible items from your order.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For all Special Order items, there is a 25% restocking fee. Special Order items are those that we do not currently stock.
For defective, damaged, or if we sent you the wrong products, please contact us using the phone number or email below.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: