Deity BlackLabel Alloy Handlebar - 31.8mm Bore
***Photos represent 25mm rise version.
Races are not won on race day. They are the culmination of dedication, commitment, and a standard for excellence. This is how we look at all DEITY products and the BLACKLABEL 800 Handlebar is a testament to the craft and experience they have developed over the years. The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the evolution of over a decade of DEITY handlebar development. Like an athlete’s ability to put their absolute best on the line day in and day out while scrutinizing every little opportunity to improve, the BLACKLABEL 800 is the absolute best the handlebar world has to offer. Deity took their renowned multi-award-winning Dirt Top 100 pick BLACKLABEL handlebar and created the same amazing feel with the wider appeal you’ve been asking for. By widening the center bore area, Deity could increase strength while still delivering an incredibly comfortable, stable, and responsive feel that is unmatched. This premium race good is built for championships!
- 800mm width
- Available in 25mm and 38mm rise
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All MTN applications
- Dirt Mag Top 100 Product - 4 years running for 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018!
- Incredibly detailed two-tone bead blast and polished ano finish
- 9-degree bend / backsweep by 5-degree upsweep
- Custom butted 7075 T73 aluminum utilizing Deity's proprietary Gradient Butting Technology
- Designed for maximum ride quality with a 31.8mm bore
- World Cup DH / Redbull Rampage / Crankworx and FMB World Tour proven
- The handlebar of choice for the Scott / Velosolutions and Norco Factory Racing World Cup teams
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail
- Black ano finish with bronze, stealth, white, red, green, blue, turquoise, or orange graphics
- Covered by Deity's Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Weight: 342 grams