Deity Copperhead Stem
Designed for Trail, All Mountain, and Enduro, this lightweight option also delivers more than enough strength for slopestyle and just about anything you have to offer. Available in both a 35mm and 50mm length with a zero degree rise, the all-new Copperhead stem not only stands alone visually, but it will also outperform the toughest competitors with a unique style synonymous with Deity.
- Designed for 1 1/8" steerer tubes
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for slopestyle and everything in between
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- High polished Ano finish
- Lasered graphics
- Covered by Deity's Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top.
Great product——looks and functions fantastically. I’d highly recommend it.
The color combination matches well with my new bike
Deity components are just fire! And goes the same for the Copperhead stem. Fast delivery and “The pro tip” at check out also was golden for proper install!
Beyond my love of the red anodization, it is my second bike to get this stem, it just works well! Light, low stack, and just the right amount of bling!