Deity Speedway Carbon Handlebar - 30mm Rise, 35mm Bore
What is speed? In a physical sense, speed is the rate at which someone or something is able to operate, or the distance traveled per unit of time. But to most of us speed is a feeling, an exhilarating edge of your seat rush! And for many of us, it is an obsession, a deep emotional charge that makes your hands sweat, heart race, and leaves you hungry for more. For DEITY, speed motivates in everything they do and is certainly the inspiration for the all-new Speedway Carbon DH Handlebar.
Built for the most demanding and brutal conditions in the world with only one goal at hand… insane, mind-numbing speed. Not only do all DEITY carbon handlebars beat every other bar on the market in strength, but they are also specifically refined to allow the rider to push the limits while maintaining complete control. At 810mm wide with a 30mm rise, this 35mm bore handlebar is impressively responsive and comfortable at the same time. Deity found the sweet spot that absorbs maximum vibration, chatter, and impact while maintaining the stiff reactive feeling that allows you to dance on the edge of catastrophe, ever-increasing your need for speed.
- Oversized 35mm Bore Carbon Handlebar
- Designed for DH / Enduro / All Mountain
- Unidirectional Carbon Construction
- Damping properties reduce hand fatigue
- 30mm Rise
- 810mm Width
- 9-degree bend x 5-degree upsweep
- The ultimate combination of Strength, Weight, and Ride Quality
- Textured non-slip stem clamping surface
- Textured grip ends for added bite
- The strongest 35mm Downhill / Enduro Carbon Handlebar on the market!
- Available in Matte Unidirectional Black Carbon with Stealth, Chrome, White, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Turquoise, and Bronze Graphics
- Covered by Deitys Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Recommended MAX Torque Spec range (4 - 4.5 Nm)
- Weight: 245 grams
So light they might as well not even be there!
Great feel and fit.These bars are total quality!