Deity TMAC Flat Pedals
What a statement the TMAC pedal has become! A beautiful marriage between rider feedback and designer experience, the TMAC Signature Tyler McCaul Pedal truly is “Your Dream Pedal”. With over two years of development, including multiple molds, prototypes and months of real world testing, the proof is in the end result. One of the most concave designs on the market today, the control and contact delivered by the TMAC pedal is unmatched. Rated as one of the top 2 best pedals on the market by VitalMTB with countless rave reviews and endless rider testimonials, Deity is incredibly proud to prove that rider feedback, dedication to perfection and the freedom to take a risk are the recipe for brilliance! Not only does the TMAC pedal give you precise control, but with a non-offset design you have more contact with the pedal with equal weight distribution in front and back of the pedal spindle. This non-offset design allowed them to make a pedal that feels like the largest pedal ever made at a mere 110mm x 105mm footprint. The machining detail alone makes this pedal a work of art and we guarantee you’ll be blown away with the feel and performance of these pedals… These truly are “Your Dream Pedal”!
- The Tyler McCaul Signature Pedal
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- The largest Deity pedal to date
- 110mm x 105mm footprint
- Super concave 2.5mm deep pedal profile per side
- 14mm thin at the center
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability
- Dual sided pins with pre-applied Loctite
- Includes extra set of back up pins
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- Heat treated Cr-Mo Spindle that is compatible with a standard 15mm wrench or 8mm allen
- Available in 8 high polished ano colors
- 409 grams
Probably the best pedals out there. I’ve run these models on BMX, DJ as well as downhill mountain bikes. They never miss a beat and look so good as well.
Full disclosure, I definitely haven't tried every pedal on the market. Far from it. But this is my 2nd pair of TMACs and I love them. Feels like your feet are on a dinner plate with double-sided tape. They feel nice and large under your feet, but don't look ridiculously big. And the design and finish on them is superb. Highly recommend!
I have size 11 shoes and tried other pedals that felt too small. A buddy of mine who wears size 13 recommended the Deity T-Mac pedals is the best (and priciest) option that I should consider. I have used them for a couple of weeks now and they work perfectly for me. Highly recommended if you have bigger feet.