Experience the Pinnacle of Gravity Air Shock Performance
Elevate your ride with the Fox Float X2 Factory Shock, setting the gold standard for gravity air shock performance. This remarkable shock delivers an ultra-plush, coil-like sensation combined with remarkable damping capabilities, finely tuned for the rigors of Downhill and Enduro racing.
Unparalleled Precision for Your Race Runs
The FLOAT X2 is the epitome of precision tuning, offering 4-way adjustability for high/low-speed compression and high/low-speed rebound damping. All these adjustments are easily accessible through external dials, ensuring you have full control over your ride experience. With Variable Valve Control (VVC) technology, you can fine-tune high-speed rebound on the trail without disassembling the shock, providing optimal damping and race-ready performance for every terrain.
Closing the Performance Gap
The X2's oversized air chamber delivers a linear and stable ride feel, meeting the expectations of gravity riders. Equipped with an MCU bottom-out bumper to enhance end-stroke progressivity and benefiting from the weight savings only an air spring can offer, the X2 narrows the performance gap between coil and air shocks, delivering the ultimate downhill experience.
Fox Float X2 Factory Shock Features
“Factory” says it all – feature-packed and designed to exceed the demands of Factory-level riders.
- NEW base valve piston design and compression tune for increased damping performance and improved sensitivity
- NEW bearing housing seal package virtually eliminates the possibility of aeration
- NEW scraper seal for improved durability
- NEW more robust eyelet design on trunnion models
- NEW 7000 series shock body on all models
- NEW hard chrome damper shaft finish for increased durability
- MCU bottom-out bumper for end-stroke progressivity
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Unrivaled high-speed rebound tunability via VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Independent firm mode circuit (on models with 2-position switch)
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
- XV EVOL air sleeve with 300psi max
- X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low-speed compression adjustment
- Advanced Rod Valve System (RVS) damping system provides more tunability
|Sizes (With 2-position Adjust Lever):||
|Sizes (Without 2-position Adjust Lever):||
|Adjustments:||Optional 2-position Open/Firm lever (Retains high and low-speed compression adjustment)|
|Low Speed Rebound:||16 Clicks|
|Low-Speed Compression:||16 Clicks|
|High-speed Rebound (w/VVC):||8 Clicks|
|High-speed Compression:||8 Clicks|
|Body Finish:||Kashima Coat|