OneUp Aluminum Pedals
The OneUp Aluminum Pedals feature a giant (115x105mm) super grippy platform with ten rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacles. Clip Less, Ride More.
When its finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- Ten rear-loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra-thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built-in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides the ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 365g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 8.3-12mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
- Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Not compatible with SRAM carbon cranks.