The OneUp Aluminum Pedals feature a giant (115x105mm) super grippy platform with ten rear-loading hexagonal steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 365g, the OneUp Aluminum Pedals won't slow you down on the climbs.
Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedals sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The ultra-thin design (only 8mm at the leading edge) gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off-trail obstacles. Clip Less, Ride More.
When its finally time to service your bearings, the unique cassette tool lock ring system makes re-greasing the bearings exceptionally fast and easy.
- Ten rear-loading custom hexagonal removable pins per side for maximum grip
- Ultra-thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off any obstacle
- Fully sealed and serviceable design with built-in bearing extractor
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides the ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 365g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Chromoly steel
- Height: 8.3-12mm
- Pin to Axle distance: 112mm
- Color: Black, Green, Grey, Blue, Orange, Red, Purple, OilSlick
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
The OneUp Aluminum Pedal is compatible with the following:
- 9/16" spindle crank arms
- OneUp has updated the Aluminum pedal. They are now compatible with SRAM carbon cranks
- Not compatible with crank boots without modification to the crank boots. We recommend removing crank boots before installation.
Excellent product, excellent service and price, fast shipping