The OneUp Composite Pedals features a huge (115x105mm) super grippy platform with 10 rear-loading steel pins per side to keep your feet planted on even the roughest of trails. With a weight of only 355g, they won't slow you down on the climbs. Designed from stealth rubber down and shaped with a subtle convex profile to provide you with more grip thanks to the pedal sitting in the natural arch of your foot. The thin leading edge chamfered design gives you maximum clearance to reduce pedal strikes and deflect off trail obstacles.
- 10 rear-loading Steel pins/side, with Nyloc nuts
- DU plus cartridge bearing axle system
- Thin leading edge chamfered design to deflect off obstacles
- Wide platform design for increased stability
- Contoured shape provides ultimate connected feel
- Weight: 355g
- Platform Size: 115x105mm
- # of Pins: 10 per side
- Axle Material: Black Chromoly steel
- Height: 18.5mm (13.3 at the leading edge)
- Pin to Axle distance: 108mm
- Body Material: Nylon Composite
I have OneUp aluminum pedals on my old Switchblade (2017) and the OneUp composites on my new one (2021). I love the pedals BUT, I snapped one of the composite ones on a rock strike. I'm upgrading to aluminum. It was no fun riding home on half a pedal. Pay the piper, get the metal. They get a 5 out of 5. And they work just fine on SRAM cranks with a pedal washer and a little carving to the crank boot.
Its one of the best pedal I've used so far. Thank you so much thunder mt. Bikes
Thank you! We're stoked you like 'em!
I bought a pair of the green ones. The screws come fully extended. I backed them all off 5 turns so they are just a little proud but still form a flat plane. They are nice and wide but light. They feel perfectly flat and my 5Ten FREERIDER MTB shoes feel bonded.