Faster. Stronger. Ruthlessly efficient. The new Lyrik is up for anything and down for it all. The most versatile fork in the Rockshox lineup features a hyper-focused new chassis that’s lighter while still critically stiff to deliver on Lyrik’s legendary performance and party attitude. Lyrik Ultimate packs an orchestra of industry-leading tech like the new Charger 3 damper, ButterCup technology, and the new DebonAir+ air spring. Let Lyrik sing with a fresh signature colorway called “Heavy Meadow”, inspired by epic alpine sufferfests. The new Lyrik Ultimate is here.
Lyrik Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 Fork Features
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient, and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible.
- Already proving itself on the podium with multiple wins during the 2021 season, Charger 3 is ready to meet the masses. Charger 3 features an all-new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design that offers more consistency through the stroke and truly independent adjustments that reduce harshness and increase control without any “cross-talk”. Featuring High-Speed Compression, Low-Speed Compression, and a revamped Low-Speed Rebound, every click is exact and meaningful. Dial-in your perfect ride experience without a second guess. No sacrifices and no hesitation. This is Charger 3.
- ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control.
- DebonAir+ air spring is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: a butterlike small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel, and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build-up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button, Pressure Relief Valves restore that premium fork feel.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters are now included for use with standard hub end caps.
- Lightweight machined and anodized crown for premium looks and durability.
- Available in Ultimate High Gloss Black or the new “Heavy Meadow” Signature colorway.
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
- Includes zip tie fender, 2 bottom tokens, star nut, and Maxle Stealth
|Wheel Size:||27.5", 29"|
|Hub Spacing:||140mm, 150mm, 160mm|
|Offset:||37mm (27.5"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29")|
|Spring:||DebonAir+ w/ ButterCups|
|Adjustments:||High-Speed Compression Damping, Low-Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping|
|Steerer Type:||1.5" Tapered|
|Max Tire Width:||81mm|
|Steerer Tube Length:||265mm|
|Axle to Crown Length:||561mm|
|Weight:||2028g (Based on: 29", 160mm Travel)|
Please reach out to us with any questions you may have on anything we sell. We want to make sure you get the right part the first time. Our lifelong riders at Thunder Mountain Bikes are knowledgeable and would love to talk to you!
We currently offer both economy and expedited shipping options though FedEX and USPS.
Orders totaling over $49 are eligible to ship for free via an economy ground option of our choice.
If you're in need of something super-quick, please contact us directly. We may be able to overnight your order with an additional fee and depending on your location.
Should there be an issue with the item you bought, or you no longer need your purchase, we will be happy to set up a return.
All returns must be requested within sixty (60) days of the fulfillment date (i.e. the date we printed the shipping label and boxed up your order.) All returned items must be received in new and unused condition, with the original tags and labels attached, and in the original packaging. We cannot accept returns on any items that have been installed or show wear of any kind.
To request a return, please visit: returns.thundermountainbikes.com and follow the steps to return eligible items from your order.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For all Special Order items, there is a 25% restocking fee. Special Order items are those that we do not currently stock.
For defective, damaged, or if we sent you the wrong products, please contact us using the phone number or email below.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: