Long on travel, short on excuses, ZEB Ultimate is a whole new breed of fork designed to challenge the limits and take on the world’s toughest enduro tracks. An updated stiff 38mm chassis includes the new Charger 3 RC2 damper with vibration-killing ButterCup technology. Rockshox’s highest performing, athlete-proven technologies matched with premium style plays. This is ZEB.
ZEB Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 Fork Features
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence on every critical line.
- Already proving itself on the podium with multiple wins during the 2021 season, Charger 3 is ready to meet the masses. Charger 3 features an all-new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design that offers more consistency through the stroke and truly independent adjustments that reduce harshness and increase control without any “cross-talk”. Featuring High-Speed Compression, Low-Speed Compression, and a revamped Low-Speed Rebound, every click is exact and meaningful. Dial-in your perfect ride experience without a second guess. No sacrifices and no hesitation. This is Charger 3.
- ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control.
- DebonAir+ air spring is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: a butterlike small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel, and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build-up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button, Pressure Relief Valves restore that premium fork feel.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction, lasts longer, and enhances suspension performance ride after ride.
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters are now included for use with standard hub end caps.
- Lightweight machined and anodized crown for premium looks and durability.
- Available in the Signature colorway Slab Grey or Ultimate High Gloss Black.
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise.
- Includes zip tie fender, 2 bottom tokens, star nut, and Maxle Stealth.
|Wheel Size:||27.5", 29"|
|Hub Spacing:||150mm, 160mm, 170mm, 180mm, 190mm|
|Offset:||37mm (27.5"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29"), 51mm (29")|
|Spring:||DebonAir+ w/ ButterCups|
|Adjustments:||High-Speed Compression Damping, Low-Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping|
|Steerer Type:||1.5" Tapered|
|Max Tire Width:||81mm|
|Steerer Tube Length:||265mm|
|Axle to Crown Length:||606mm|
|Weight:||2341g (Based on: 29", 190mm Travel)|
Thanks Thunder Mountain for the prompt delivery! This replaced 150mm Fox Performance Elite. 1) Supple and buttery smooth, it’s true. 2) Super quiet, it’s true. 3) New LSC and HSC dials so easy and intuitive to use. Default middle settings then go from there. Dialed it in on 3rd ride. Good tuning starting point from Rockshox site but ended up with less psi. 180 lbs and recommended was 77 psi and -6 rebound from closed. I’m running 60 psi, -11 rebound from closed, + 1 click HSC, and + 3 clicks LSC. 4)Have had Fox 36 Performance Elite Grip and Grip 2, due to larger stanchion size , holds line better since super stable and predictable. Matches the suppleness of my Rockshox Super Deluxe Select + rear shock.