Shimano Deore CN-M6100 Chain - 12-Speed
The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings.
- Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength
- Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention
- Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock
- Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- Series: Deore
- Type: HG
- Generation: M6100
- Speeds: 12
- Roller link plate: Brown
- # of links: 126
- Weight: 252 grams
Deore Series Compatibility:
- Quicklink: XTR SM-CN910-12
Chain has a stiff link I can't get to loosen up. It's causing the chain to skip on the cassette.
Disappointed in shimano QC to release a bad chain.
Replaced my old chain since I got a new chainring. This one feels way better than the one I was running. Will buy again.
Have sram nx and changed cassette to shimano microspline. This chain has performed fantastic and shifting is excellent especially under load with no skipping at all
Deore CN-M6100 Chain - 12-Speed
Good replacement for my Ebike.