Utilizing the Shimano Shadow RD+ design, the Shimano Deore M5120 rear derailleur delivers consistent MTB shifting performance over rough terrain. The low profile design avoids damage from rocks while Shimano's chain stabilizing technology reduces chain drop and makes for a quiet drivetrain in all gear positions.
- Stable drivetrain on the trail
- The low-profile design avoids damage from rocks
- Chain stabilizer reduces chain drop, slap, and noise
- Silent drivetrain in all gear positions
- Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear
- Max. low sprocket
- 42T (2x11/10-speed), 46T (1x10-speed)
|MAX FRONT DIFFERENCE||10|
|MOUNT||Direct attachment (conventional)/Direct mount compatible|
|NUMBER OF PULLEY TEETH||11|
|MAX LOW SPROCKET||46T (1x10-speed) - 42T (2x11/2x10-speed)|
|MIN LOW SPROCKET||42|
|TOP NORMAL SPRING TYPE||Shimano Shadow RD+|
Shimano Deore Compatability:
I needed to replace my old one as it was bent by accident on Marlin 7.
Got it installed and tuned it with friend and it works. Shipping was fast.