Shimano post mount disc brake adapters allow you to run your preferred rotor size.
- Material: Aluminum
- Mounting hardware included
Model No: SM-MA-F180P/P2
- Size: +20mm
- Lifts your brake caliper 20mm
- Example: 180mm post mount fork, 200mm rotor
Model No: SM-MA-F203P/PM
- Size: +23mm
- Lifts your brake caliper 23mm
- Example: 180mm post mount fork, 203mm rotor
Model No: SM-MA-F220P/PM
- Size: +40mm
- Lifts your brake caliper 40mm
- Example: 180mm post mount fork, 220mm rotor
Model No: SM-MA-F203P/P
- Size: +43mm
- Lifts your brake caliper 43mm
- Example: 160mm post mount fork, 203mm rotor
- Standard post mount brake calipers
- Post mount forks
this part works. no directions but even i figured it out. be sure to use blue loctite on the bolts or your brakes can and will suddenly go out of true and freak you out with a bad noise. Under NO circumstances use Red loctite.
Very simple to install. Even has the blue thread locker on the included bolts. Just make sure you have enough slack in your brake line to get the angle right.
It is what it is. Nothing more and nothing less. However, this shop always has a good stock of parts and very quick turnaround time from the time of purchase to it getting to your door. This is my local online shop when local bike shops don't have what I need.
This worked perfectly. Surprisingly confusing when researching brake adapters online. I got the SM-MA-F203P/PM, which is well described on this website. My fork is setup for 180mm rotors as well as my frame, used two of these adapters as I am running 203mm rotors front and rear. Worked perfectly.