Do more and go further with the new Flow MK4 wheels from Stan’s No Tubes!
With Stan’s patented, BST-Asymmetric shape you can expect a top-of-the-line, reliable tubeless seal. While the durable 6069 alloy construction and reinforced spoke bed, combine to create an incredibly durable wheelset that builds confidence with every ride. Built with strength and easy serviceability in mind, the asymmetric rim allows for a single spoke length on both the front and rear wheels. Using traditional J-bend spokes and lacing for proven strength, ride quality, and serviceability for the life of each wheel.
What really set’s Stan’s Flow MK4 wheelset apart from the crowd is the rear wheel's new, magnetic engaged M-Pulse hubs. Featuring an innovative and bombproof magnetic locking engagement system that provides an unbeatable smooth-rolling, no-drag ride. Unlike weaker pawl and spring designs, the M-pulse features six pawls with Neodymium magnets that offer virtually no resistance when coasting, and reliably lock into place quicker than standard spring-based pawls.
Carefully engineered to eliminate weaknesses found in other hub designs, the 17mm, 7075 aluminum axles roll on Enduro-brand bearings, including a double-row freehub bearing that’s been tested to be more durable than two separate bearings. The hub is also fully shielded, with no visible bearing seals, giving your hubs superior protection when riding in any conditions. With just 1.66° of rotation needed to engage the M-Pulse hub, power is always there right when you need it!
Tubeless-ready with rim tape and presta valve installed.
Stan’s original Flow redefined what you could expect a mountain bike rim to do. And now, the Flow MK4 gives you the power to do even more!
- Flow MK4 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and Presta valves.
- Low-profile 30mm internal width. Offering optimal tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6” tires
- Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Enduro bearings
- BST-Asymmetric design combines Stan’s legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build
- Matched wheelsets use traditional J-bend lacing and share a single spoke length for easy serviceability
- Connection program includes 5-year hub warranty, 3-year rim warranty, 1-year crash replacement, and $10 donation to trail maintenance or advocacy group of your choice
Matching rear wheel: Stan's No Tubes Flow MK4 rear wheel
Front Hub: Stans/Project 321 M-Pulse hub
- Rotor: 6-bolt
- Hub spacing: Boost (15 x 110mm)
Rim: Stan's Flow MK4
- Rim Size: 27.5", 29"
- Material: 6069 Aluminum Alloy
- Hole: 32h
- Internal width: 30.0mm
- External width: 33.6mm
- Tire width: 2.3 - 2.6"
- Sapim D-Light, 2.0/1.65/2.0
- # of spokes: 32
- Sapim double square alloy nipples
- Wheelset: 1792g (27.5"), 1882g (29")
- Front wheel: 820g (27.5") / 865g (29")