The direct mount chainrings for SRAM cranksets replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, lightweight, and stiff piece of machined billet. They are available in 3 different offsets: 6mm offset for 49mm chainline, 3mm offset for 52mm chainline, and 0mm offset for 55mm chainline and SRAM Transmission optimization. They are available in various tooth profiles to suit your drivetrain, including Drop-Stop B, which is optimized for SRAM T-Type Transmission and compatible with many other chains.
- These direct-mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider or replace the direct-mount ring on SRAM cranksets, including the DUB cranks. The ring is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. Note that these chainrings are NOT compatible with SRAM 8-bolt direct mount cranksets.
- Also compatible with Cane Creek eeWings cranksets
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- There are three offsets:
- Boost: 0mm offset for 55mm chainline required for SRAM Transmission
- Boost: 3mm offset for 52mm chainline or Transmission compatibility with Super Boost bikes
- BB30: 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks for 49mm chainline. Standard MTB: 6mm offset for non-Boost mountain bikes, GXP and long spindle BB30 cranks for 49mm chainline
- Fat bikes: If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the standard 6mm offset
- Praxis Works Road/CX cranks use the 6mm offset. Praxis Works mountain cranks use the 3mm offset for their DM-A and 0mm offset for their DM-B chainrings.