Introducing the 5DEV R-SPEC line. Designed to exceed the standard.
- Q factor: 167mm Boost | 176 SuperBoost+
- Bottom Bracket Width: 68 - 73mm for Boost | SuperBoost Available in Select Sizes
- Spindle diameters: 30mm and 29mm (need help determining what spindle size? CLICK HERE)
- Lengths: 155mm, 160mm, 165mm, 170mm
- Material: 7050 Billet Aluminum
- Crank bolts: Chromoly Steel
- Hardware: Self-extracting Hardware
- Preloader: CNC'd 7075 Alloy
- Chainring: Compatible with SRAM 3-Bolt Direct Mount Chainring Interface
- Weight: 610g (165mm length 29mm spindle)
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Includes Chainring Mounting Hardware
- Made in San Diego, California
5DEV Offers Standard Boost Cranks 68/73mm BB with 2 Spindle Sizes and SuperBoost+ Spindles for select crank lengths.
- SRAM DUB 29mm (28.99mm) If you have SRAM Cranks on your bike, you need the 29mm spindle option.
- 30mm Spindle for 30mm Bottom Brackets. 30mm is a standard bearing size, and most aftermarket BB’s use this size. CaneCreek, Chris King, EuroBearing, Kogel etc. If you have an aftermarket BB. It’s probably 30mm.
- Shimano: If you have Shimano Cranks, you have a 24mm BB from Shimano. You must determine if your BB is a Press Fit or a BSA Style (Threaded). Then you will need to replace your BB with either a SRAM DUB or an Aftermarket Brand with 30mm Bearings.
- If you have SuperBoost+ the same applies. Determine if you have SRAM or 30mm BB.