The Viair 7-Way Power Access allows you to easily connect your compressor to the 7-way Trailer receptacle on your vehicle for power access without having to open your hood or access a battery.
Simply connect the adapter to the 2-Pin SAE connector on your compressor and plug the 7 way harness into the vehicle’s outlet for power.
Water Resistant Design to allow long-lasting use even under bad weather or hazardous road conditions. Dual handle hooks are incorporated for a better grip when plugging in or removing from the receptacle.
- Built with Automotive Grade 7 Way Trailer Plug & 12 Gauge Wiring
- Simple no hassle way to connect your 12V air compressor
- No splicing or tools required
- Easier and more convenient than alligator clips
- No more under your hood to get to your vehicle's battery
- Small & compact. Stores easily in glove box
Important User Info:
- Check your power outlet rating. It is the owner’s responsibility to check the vehicle’s user manual and/or fuse box to be sure the charge/ accessory battery circuit has enough fuse protection for the given accessory.
- The vehicle may need to be on or running for the circuit to be live.
- It is recommended for the vehicle to be running while drawing power from the vehicle battery.
- Some vehicles do not come equipped from the factory with the fuse for tow charge/ accessory battery circuit. May need to have fuse added. Check with vehicle manufacturer for proper fuse rating, type and location.
- Some vehicles may require the brake pedal to be pressed before power will be sent to the tow charge/ accessory battery circuit.