(as seen in Section 1 of the Rental Agreement)
Cancellation Policy is as follows:
All cancellations must be in writing and sent to email@example.com
More than 24 hours notice:
- All reservations canceled with more than 24 hours notice will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
- Reservation must be canceled by 9:00 AM the day before the scheduled rental.
- Reservations canceled with less than 24 hours notice will receive no refunds whatsoever.
- 24 hours are defined as 9:00 AM the day before the scheduled rental.
- All changes that result in a refund will incur a 10% change fee on the refunded amount.
- There is no charge for changes that do not require a refund.
- Renter returns early
- Renter picks up late
- Extreme weather conditions as listed below:
- Large amounts of rainfall that make riding dangerous and could cause trail damage
- Accumulating snow
It is the Renter's responsibility to ensure that rental dates are correct. You will receive your confirmation via email and text message, including a reminder email. TMB is not responsible for incorrect dates. There will be no refunds given for missed reservations.