The Line Elite 30 is a durable carbon mountain bike wheel that ensures the good times keep rolling. Built to deliver outstanding performance on any trail and it excels with exceptional durability against the unavoidable challenges of rocky terrain. The robust rim profile of the Line Elite 30 wheel sets a new standard for strength and durability, offering superior resistance against pinch flats.
Line Elite 30 Carbon Wheel Features
- Engineered with OCLV carbon, the Line Elite 30 wheel strikes an optimized balance between weight, strength, and durability, resulting in top-tier performance.
- The rim profile enhances impact strength, providing added protection against pinch flats and ensuring a worry-free ride.
- Equipped with the Rapid Drive 108 hub, which boasts an impressive 3.3 degrees of engagement, this wheel delivers quick and confident energy transfer, optimizing your pedaling power.
- Enjoy the convenience of tubeless-ready (TLR) rims, enabling easy upgrades to a tubeless system and eliminating the need for inner tubes.
- Benefit from the peace of mind provided by Bontrager's lifetime warranty, ensuring long-lasting reliability for the original purchaser. Additionally, the added protection of Carbon Care guarantees replacement in the event of any damage sustained within two years of ownership.
Hub: Bontrager Rapid Drive 108
|Brake Rotor:||6-Bolt Disc
|Axle / Spacing:||12 x 148mm Boost
|Freehub:||Shimano HG*, Shimano Microspline*, SRAM XD
|Points of Engagement:||108
Convert to 5mm x 141mm with Bontrager End Caps
*$25 service charge to install Shimano HG and Microspline freehubs. If these are sold out, please contact us!
Rim: Bontrager Line Elite 30 Carbon
Includes TLR rim strip installed and TLR Presta valve
|# of Spokes:||28
Matching front wheel: Line Elite 30 Carbon Front Wheel
- 29", boost 12 x 148mm framesets
Bought this wheel set fxcaliber 9Not a big difference in weight,the big difference in performance, and stiffness, and compared to the kovee just the looks is worth the upgrade.