OneUp EDC Lite Multi-Tool
The included 9 function Multi-Tool contains your most used tools and
is designed to live inside your stem/steerer tube.
Never get stuck without a Multi-Tool on a ride ever again.
- Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, Flat Head Screwdriver
- Lightweight (Adds just 75g to your bike)
- VERY easy to install in less than 5 mins.
- Available in 6 colors (Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Turq)
- No need to remove your star nut or thread your steerer tube.
- Colour matched to our Composite Pedals, Grips, and Handlebar Decals.
- Run a single Multi-Tool on all your bikes (extra carriers are $15 each)
ENSURE YOUR FORK IS COMPATIBLE -VERY IMPORTANT
Incompatible forks: Giant Overdrive 2 Forks. Cannondale Lefty Forks. Carbon Steerers
STEERER TUBE INNER DIAMETER
The inner diameter of your steerer tube must be at least 24.1mm. OneUp is not currently aware of any tapered steerer tubes that do not meet this requirement. If fitting unsure, you can check this by inserting the tip of the EDC Lite into the steerer tube above the star nut BEFORE lowering the star nut position.
STEERER TUBE LENGTH
Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases, your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.
Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm (7.5") min
Fox 38 = 210mm (8.25") min
RockShox Forks = 210mm (8.25") min
Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem
Great multi tool and very easy to install in steer tube…..handy for trail emergency….thanks thunder mountain for fast shipping…