Crankbrothers new Synthesis Enduro aluminum rear wheels offer control and stability for enduro riding.
- Wheels are sold individually not in sets.
- Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- A compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in the rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
Matching front wheel: Crankbrothers Synthesis Enduro Front Wheel
Hub: Crank Brothers Synthesis Standard
- Rotor: 6-bolt
- Hub Spacing: Boost (12 x 148mm), SuperBoost (12 x 157mm)
- Freehub: Shimano HG, Shimano Micro Spline, SRAM XD
- Engagement: 17 degrees
Rim: Crank Brothers Synthesis Enduro
- Rim Size: 27.5", 29"
- Material: 6013 T6 Alloy
- Hole: 32h
- Inner rim width: 29.5mm
- Outer rim width: 34.4mm
- Rim height: 20mm
- Sapim Race
- # of spokes: 32