Deity Bladerunner Flat Pedals
Deity's lightest and thinnest pedal to date, the BLADERUNNER pedal has become synonymous with peak performance and endurance. The perfect platform pedal for any application, this super minimized design at 11mm thin with a platform large enough for incredible stability, the BLADERUNNER thrives in the most technically challenging conditions possible. When ground clearance is a priority…you will be hard-pressed to find a pedal more suitable for rocky terrain. Deity left no detail unrefined with this masterpiece – down to the additional pin kit included with purchase and load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout from side-impact – these pedals are yet another DEITY design that set’s the bar for excellence.
- Extruded and Machined from Deity molds and 6061 T6 aluminum
- Thin 11mm profile at the exterior edges
- 103mm x 100mm footprint
- Concave pin profile
- Load distribution system to prevent bearing blowout
- Multi micro sealed bearings and Deity DU Bushing internals
- 10 allen bolt pins per side keep your feet glued
- Machined traction grooves
- Minimal material in key areas to shed weight and mud build-up
- Stepped Black polished Cr-Mo axle is compatible with 8mm allen keys or also a standard 15mm pedal wrench
- Fully serviceable without requiring removal from the bike
- Rebuild kits available
- Pedals come with an extra set of pins for backups
- Available in High Polished Black, Bronze, Platinum, Orange, Red, Green, Blue, and Purple Ano with laser logos
- Weight: 370 grams (pair)
Thank for quick delivery!
Have been running bladerunners on all my bikes the last few years. I like the slim design and foot platform. Great for all-around trail riding and downhill.