Ergon GE1 Evo Factory Grips
The new and unique rubber compound, 100% made in Germany, creates previously unknown grip and rebound characteristics. The feel is soft, yet very defined and precise. The GE1 is specifically developed around the demands of gravity and enduro riding. These two specific styles of mountain biking have riders gripping the handlebars very wide while the elbows are kept bent. This aggressive riding position dictates the construction of the grip. The result? The grip itself can prevent typical issues of arm pump in the arms and hands.
- New unique in-house produced Factory rubber compound.
- Design to be used on the wide handlebars found on most gravity mountain bikes.
- Textured zones orientated against the direction of rotation of the hand.
- Lightweight high quality inboard aluminum clamp.
- Built-in handlebar plug.
- Right and Left specific grips, which are also Top and Bottom specific.
- 135mm length
- 32mm average diameter
- 119 grams for the set