SRAM's intention with Reverb™ AXS® was inventive and pure. No hoses. No routing. No energy wasted. Not a single thing in the way of the experience. They created a reliable wireless-electronic dropper post and controller that actuates with drastically less effort and zero distraction. Expanding what's possible on a bike, Reverb AXS is enabled by SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS enabled components.
- Effortless Electronic-Wireless actuation and infinite height adjustment with a single touch.
- Clean, simple, and fast to install. No hoses to route, and no fishing is required.
- Updated internals for faster return speed in all conditions.
- New Vent Valve Technology is a simple and reliable built-in service solution without the disassembly of the seatpost.
- SRAM AXS™ technology, a new level of interaction, personalization, and connectivity across all AXS™ enabled components.
- Includes RockShox AXS™ handlebar controller, rechargeable SRAM battery, and charger.
- Travel: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 170mm
- Post Diameter: 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- Post Length: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm
- Weight: 676 grams (31.6 x 170mm, no battery). Battery 25 grams
- Model: SP-RVB-AXS-A1
The RockShox Reverb AXS dropper seatpost is compatible with the following:
- Saddle: 7mm round rails and 7x9mm oval rails.
- Battery: SRAM AXS battery
- Controller: All SRAM AXS controllers
It arrived just in time for my new MTB! I absolutely love it and it works great! My favorite things are having a cleaner cockpit and the ease of installing and leveling the seat! 🤙🏼
This post has about 1,000 miles on it without any problems. I was reluctant to spend so much based on my experience with past Reverb posts that had the hydraulic button. Also, it is not sticky like the Fox Transfer that quickly surface after a few months of use.
Let's hope for another 1,000 miles of ups & downs. :)
I know it's expensive, but there are a few advantages that most people don’t think of when looking at the price. First is you can fit a longer dropper in a frame where cable frame interference would limit you to something a lot shorter. You also can use it on more than one frame, I swap it between three. Swaps take like five minutes. But my favorite reason has to be that this thing is so responsive, you can put your seat right where you want it with just a tap on the controller. The post moves in a predictable manner every time. It’s easily my favorite part of the AXS system.