These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch chainrings feature the patented Drop-Stop® tooth profiles for the best wear life, chain retention, and mud clearance. Wolf Tooth has has optimized tooth profiles for SRAM T-Type Transmission, Shimano Hyperglide+, and all 12, 11, 10, and 9-speed chains.
- Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability
- Standard (142mm rear hub spacing) 6mm offset, Boost (148mm hub spacing) 3mm offset, and Boost for T-Type Transmission (148 hub spacing w/ 55mm chainline) 0mm offset are available.
- Any Race Face Cinch™ system crankset.
- Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ and 12spd KMC chains.
- Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains.
- Drop-Stop B is optimized for SRAM 12 spd Transmission (T-type) and Road Flattop chains but is compatible with all chains that work with Drop-Stop A.
- Riders running SRAM Transmission w/ Race Face Cinch cranksets with a Boost 136/137mm spindle use a Cinch direct mount 0mm offset chainring.
- Riders using a Cinch crankset with a Super Boost 151mm spindle use a Cinch direct mount 3mm offset chainring.
- Use a 3mm offset chainring for Super Boost applications running standard drivetrains or Transmission.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Standard Chainline 49mm for 26-34t, 51mm for 36t for additional chainstay clearance
- Boost Chainline 52mm
- Boost T-Type Transmission Chainline 55mm