Crankbrothers new Synthesis Enduro aluminum front wheels offer control and stability for enduro riding.
- Wheels are sold individually not in sets.
- Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- A compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in the rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
- Matching rear wheel here!
Matching rear wheel: Crankbrothers Synthesis Enduro Rear Wheel
Hub: CrankBrothers Synthesis Standard
- Rotor: 6-bolt
- Hub spacing: Boost (15 x 110mm)
Rim: CrankBrothers Synthesis Enduro
- Rim Size: 27.5", 29"
- Material: 6013 T6 Alloy
- Hole: 28h
- Inner rim width: 31.5mm
- Outer rim width: 36.2mm
- Rim height: 20mm
- Sapim D-Light
- # of spokes: 28