Crankbrothers new Synthesis Enduro aluminum front wheels offer control and stability for enduro riding.
- Wheels are sold individually not in sets.
- Tuned Front and Rear Alloy Wheel System for enduro riding and racing.
- Front and rear-specific wheels tuned and optimized to address the specific performance requirements and loads of mountain bike riding.
- A compliant tuned front wheel improves handling and maximizes grip and control in turns. Wider inner rim width supports wider tire profile in front, increased volume and contact patch, and rounds tire profile to enhance turning.
- Stiff tuned rear wheel supports peak loads and enhances stability and tracking at speed. Narrower inner rim width supports narrower tire profile in the rear, improves rolling resistance, and sharpens tire edge for grip.
- Welded and sleeved rim joint for additional strength.
- Matching rear wheel here!
Matching rear wheel: Crankbrothers Synthesis Enduro Rear Wheel
Hub: CrankBrothers Synthesis Standard
- Rotor: 6-bolt
- Hub spacing: Boost (15 x 110mm)
Rim: CrankBrothers Synthesis Enduro
- Rim Size: 27.5", 29"
- Material: 6013 T6 Alloy
- Hole: 28h
- Inner rim width: 31.5mm
- Outer rim width: 36.2mm
- Rim height: 20mm
- Sapim D-Light
- # of spokes: 28
Please reach out to us with any questions you may have on anything we sell. We want to make sure you get the right part the first time. Our lifelong riders at Thunder Mountain Bikes are knowledgeable and would love to talk to you!
We currently offer both economy and expedited shipping options though FedEX and USPS.
Orders totaling over $49 are eligible to ship for free via an economy ground option of our choice.
If you're in need of something super-quick, please contact us directly. We may be able to overnight your order with an additional fee and depending on your location.
Should there be an issue with the item you bought, or you no longer need your purchase, we will be happy to set up a return.
All returns must be requested within sixty (60) days of the fulfillment date (i.e. the date we printed the shipping label and boxed up your order.) All returned items must be received in new and unused condition, with the original tags and labels attached, and in the original packaging. We cannot accept returns on any items that have been installed or show wear of any kind.
To request a return, please visit: returns.thundermountainbikes.com and follow the steps to return eligible items from your order.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For all Special Order items, there is a 25% restocking fee. Special Order items are those that we do not currently stock.
For defective, damaged, or if we sent you the wrong products, please contact us using the phone number or email below.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: